This week I haven’t trained enough to bring you a training update post worth writing.
Don’t worry though, I’m getting my act together and will be bringing you one next week!
So for this week instead I thought I’d write a post to help you get to know me.
I’ve seen other similar posts and I’ve found it really interesting to get to know the person behind the mental health blogger.
So here goes…
1. What is your middle name?
2. Share you favourite subject in high school.
History. I went on to do my BA in history at Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge.
3. What is your favourite drink?
4. What is your favourite song at the moment?
I’m listening to a lot of Lorde, First Aid Kit, Birdy & Christine & the Queens at the moment.
I listen to two hours worth of music commuting to work everyday so it is hard to choose one song but probably Stay Gold by First Aid Kit.
5. What would you (or have you) named your children?
No children yet and no names in mind right now.
6. Have you participated in any sports?
Football is my number one sport. I used to play Sunday league and I try to play 5-a-Side as often as possible now.
I’m a massive Liverpool fan! Here’s a couple of pics from when I managed to go to Anfield with Stacey for the first time.
7. What is your favourite book?
I’m not a massive reader but I do like a good sporting autobiography. Normally written by a Liverpool player!
8. What is your favourite colour?
Unsurprisingly after my last two questions – it’s red.
9. What is your favourite animal?
Monkeys. Honourable mentions to Red Pandas and Cats.
10. What is your favourite perfume?
I’m not one for perfume! I use Sure deodorant though.
11. What is your favourite holiday destination?
I’ve been on some great holidays with Stace to the New Forest and Cornwall.
12. On a scale from 1 – 10, rate your childhood.
9 – I’m lucky I have great parents.
13. Have you been out of the country?
Yes. To France, Germany and Ibiza. Really need to travel more in future though.
14. Do you speak any different languages?
Not well. I can speak some French to GCSE level.
15. Do you have any siblings?
A younger sister called Rachel.
16. What is your favourite shop?
17. What is your favourite restaurant?
18. Did you like school?
19. Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?
I find the way they go about their work really inspiring.
20. What is your favourite movie?
The Lord of the Rings films.
If I had to pick one, The Two Towers would edge it.
I also have a soft spot for rom-coms like She’s the Man and Something Borrowed!
21. What are some of your favourite TV shows?
New Girl, Line of Duty and The Missing have been some recent shows I’ve really got into.
22. PC or mac?
23. What phone do you have?
Windows Phone — Lumia 640.
It’s a good phone but it’s incompatible with some apps and social media so I’m looking forward to changing it!
24. How tall are you?
About 5′ 8″ I think.
25. Do you have any pets?
Not my own but Stacey’s cat Viggo took a real shine to me…
Me and Stace are currently looking for kittens to adopt together. Can’t wait until we find the perfect little pair!